31.8.08

'Write, or I'll die' -- Piano Magic

An impressive song playing in both my head and iPod:

SNOWFALL SOON (Words - GA Johnson)

Rain starts on you as your goodbye runs me through...
Goodbye is nothing new but it's last breath when said by you...
And this world shrinks to a room - weather inside snowfall soon...
No bookcase can rescue a man - only a letter of sorry can...

Handle with care if only you dare
I'm sensitive, touch sensitive



I have a photograph - mid-heaven, post-laughter...
Eyes shine ridiculous - illuminate the both of us...

In the fold of a camera's eye, in the time it takes to sigh, I open up an ashen heart, pour out a thousand whys...

Handle with care if only you dare, etc...

Write or I'll die.

Handle with care, etc...






...if you care to have a listen to this song: click me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

嗯嗯
這首聽起來有點像青春電幻物語裡面那個音樂
有吧