5.8.07

I do wander everywhere, Swifter than the moon's sphere

15.05.07

In the community of bloggers, if you like, it is possible to find an author's review of how others reviewed his book. To me it seems almost like that there's a lot of information out there available, but digestion is perhaps not necessarily required. Nothing problematic in this at all?

This thought probably comes from that I wrote something about the act of processing unfiltered knowledge.

I am rarely surprised when I hear someone claiming to be self-aware of her keen appetite for unnecessary knowledges. Perhaps that explains why some watch Big Brother after midnight, and some spend time reading strangers-nobodies' online profiles/diaries.

Is it a thirst to know things? but with little interest in the profound areas, or something like that? Well, I suppose I have no right to judge people thus or speak for them all. Besides, I need to define what a profound area means, don't I?

However I guess these are not the things being taken seriously, yet an amount of time is spent doing it. One might go so far as to wonder what is or should be taken seriously in this context.


As far as I'm concerned, I think I keep blogging as a tool to sharpen my pen, with some hope that an interaction of some sort may occur in the cyber space for critical thoughts exercise. Also, people might find some things useful :) There's a danger of confusion and misjuxtaposition or even identity crisis, I'm aware of that and would like to learn more about it.

No comments: