6.10.06

travel plan

i'm on holiday, little by little making plans for the next: it always delights me to think about going away from a familiar place; this time, Christmas in a colder country, whose literature I'm going to read more before my 3rd time setting foot on their land, a fairytales' territory, fiction ambiance and the most romantic...

in my real world there goes on still a temporary storm. Like it or not, some harsh reality is there to be faced, tackled, then forgotten. With such heavy burden at heart, it was a grand pleasure I crossed the city to go for a chat with T, good gracious, this person could always relight my hopes, (not sure if that's a suitable expression), what magic, how incredible.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I made you a CD. I'll send it asap so you will have it waiting in York for you!