17.7.06

bound

i had a vision of myself riding my bike at the Alps downhills in an acceptable speed (just to be safe) my hair freely flying and only I could feel my invisible butterfly wings...

just like that long time ago my sweetest dream in which I am swimming as a babyblue dophin, water so clear and is indeed part of my skin, every inch of my skin is relaxed and my blood inside is happy elements of my being...

quiet and no heartbeats nor fast breaths
just quiet
so the imagined music in the cyclist's or the dophin's mind is not disturbed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen "Le grand bleu"?

Anonymous said...

did you lose all other files on the disc?! that's very strange... I tried mine, and everything is there, nothing's deleted.
Do you think you can find two cd titles in "My Computer" when you insert the cd? I created another cd title for the files that we put in last night.
That's the case for me, I have multiple entries.

impermissible wanyü said...

yes that's a really good one..

And i had a nightmare last night about my work...j is right, the devil is my mind... :(

Anonymous said...

let's work hard before the fun on sunday!

Anonymous said...

dear


L asked me to come back to UK and stay with him for 6 months before heading to australia next year.


Somehow I've started seriously thinking about this option...


I hate my job. I dont want to work 11 hours a day and still have to bring work back home and continue.