8.2.06

Lowground! (battle of the bands semi final)

I love Emi's voice (who wouldn't??) and they're influenced by Zero 7 (I like some of their stuff); tonight they did pretty well and it was good to hear their version of 'Let Go' (well pleased!); plus, it was cool to see a keyboard player on stage (ok, actually I'd never seen the whole of Lowground play before, I always saw them at 'the stone roses' as a lovely acoustic couple)

And I just heard that they've got through to the final! More pictures of Lowground (by Paul Kelly)

^^
PS. Yushan, I think our band could be called 'dirty something' if that is more exciting, haha...

PPS. A very good photographer was there too! He took loads of excellent photos at the I AM JACK gig last month. Check them out! [click me]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

…(⊙_⊙;)…

impermissible wanyü said...

haha, now you know why i'm not in a band

jennywren said...

Wanyu, you're playing my favourite Debussy piece... If only I could play it that well! Are you learning to play it?

Anonymous said...

yes i'm learning to play it now slowly slowly tho

jennywren said...

Urg, it's very hard... But it'll be worth all the effort...

Anonymous said...

i stick there that pic you took of me on purpose, because i quite like to imagine it's me playing this deux arabesques on piano for my blog, hahahhahahhahahhahaha