23.12.05

stunning~


stunning~
Originally uploaded by androidwy.
back from Paris. still feeling like saying merci, bon jour, and pardon...

I AM ABSOLUTELY REFRESHED!

i adore the french... trendy cuties EVERYWHERE... How come when I visited it in 1993 I didn't feel this way!? (was probably too busy being ill..)

we walked so much and ate so much and chatted so much~~

didn't shop much, didn't sleep much, didn't miss other things or people much, didn't eat much veggie cuisine...

will write more as soon as I can. at the moment I smell xmas everywhere in this town.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your time in Paris.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Koji said...

Hi Wanyu!
Good to hear that you enjoyed a lot! Have a great time in York then!

impermissible wanyü said...

Thanks a lot lads!!
I hope you are having fun in Japan!