14.9.05

Sleeping habit...

Dem said what I did was only done by homeless people... I felt asleep in Loughborough rail station, when I sat there by myself after saying goodbye to my friend. Well, not the whole afternoon. Just some five minutes I reckon... I originally planned to stay in my friend's dorm for a night but changed my mind, so when I was dozing in there, I was with my sleeping bag... I did look a bit homeless?? Why was I so tired?

Then I was sleeping in the train to Sheffield, woke up to change the train to York, slept, then fell asleep even in the bus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

真好,你可以隨時隨地都睡得著~
我是很希望我自己有這種能耐,可惜我都太緊張了,在車上睡覺會害怕坐過站,在辦公室睡覺會因為想到下午的工作而睡不著,晚上躺在床上會因為這個星期該作的事情都還沒作而失眠......
唉,從小我就是個不容易入眠的小朋友,長大就吃到苦頭了...:(

impermissible wanyü said...

ha..

我真的挺有這方面才能的,即使二十分鐘車程,我也可以自然在到站之前醒來。超強的吧。

有時候雖然有事在煩,我也可以去睡,'sleep upon it' is one of my favourite ways to deal with problems and troubles...maybe this is why I'm such a cheerful person almost all the time!