2.9.08

being a tutor (8)

Week 8 of an 8-week course... A shame that today in class I did kind of poorly: somehow my classroom management went out of order for the first time in ages, a group of students were unusually noisy, and, just when I thought nothing could get worse, a couple of students failed to communicate with me properly so I kind of lost patience... How lame...

I wasn't thinking properly when I promised to bring my guitar to class next time (final class for this term...) gee.. what am I gonna do about it.... how's that gonna look like... as if I were to force them to be my audience... (in a way this is true, urg... whatever...)

I am the queen of complicating things, nice. What a mess. (Never mind...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! enjoy playing music and your own performance! : )