28.1.07

in london

...managed to find my way to the hostel in south kensington, but when i tried to walk from here again to islington i failed... simply too far... mates thought that was a silly attempt for me... they did not know i was even more tense when taking the bus...

and at the gig there was the worst ever band playing right after my friends' band... awful feeling... i thought if i were in a band like that i would probably kill the other members (esp the singer) or myself... yes, it was that bad...

then, just then, while i was walking toward kings cross, i noticed a man was following me, because he copied my pace... i remained cautious but i was feeling ok too because it was a busy road anyway... london is after all unlike our safe old York...

earlier i met two of my roommates, pretty ladies, i hope i won't wake them up when i return to the room in a bit... looking forward to the very legendary breakfast in a few hours!

what a waste of my london time... staying up here blogging... good night everyone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel sorry that you don't have a good time in london this time... maybe it's because i'm there for you... (blushing...)

Anonymous said...

i mean "i'm not there"...