14.6.06

little black

my little black is not doing well,

he was sick, and I tried to cure his infections inside while I was half asleep, so accidentally removed from there some of the important bones... :(

he's at the moment at a clinic on campus, but I know he wants to go home and get a complete checkup by best doctors like my brother..

because of little black's illness, my little orange blog--impermissible-babe cannot be well taken care of at the moment,

please do not stop coming here to check her out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should simply invite the doctor to come over ;-)

Anonymous said...

speaking of visitors... perhaps the guitarist of my band, who's coming to visit, will be able to do something to help little black...

off to Stratford-upon-Avon today...

jennywren said...

How was Stratford? I'll still not been there!