7.3.06

Dad's birthday (yesterday)

Today I am a good daughter-- my dad is pleased I bought him some hiking kit for his birthday (gosh I really love making people happy! In fact it's so simple to make my parents happy...)

My dad's so sweet-- I got a thank-you text from him, all pleased and moved. This gentleman has changed a bit since I left home, I've noticed... he told me in the text that he sends me loads of love. He was never so expressive before, oh...

Really miss mum and dad now...
Not sure if they know how much I love them...

In their love to one another and to me I actually learn about eternity... (this is amazing, isn't it?)

Anyway, this is just a mini happy-b-day-post to my dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to him!

jennywren said...

WY, keep 9th April free because I'll be back in York so you can come for Sunday dinner (you'll just have to put up with my mum and dad for now!!)