20.1.06

lunch break blogging, work talk...

5min before i need to start work again..

my task now requires me to concentrate, good training for me, indeed...
having said that, actually i found some others on this network also use itunes, so i've been listening to some oldies this morning, like eels, catatonia, even macy grey, haha.. listening to arcade fires now.. almost shocking to see some people have unforgiveably lousy tastes tho...

boss J was very patient again, having to teach me how to use EXCEL.. Now I have a bit more knowledge on that than before.

I'm still addicted to 'seafood', but the song names are all messed up!! a song i really like is called 'in this light will you fight me' but its song title here reads 'desert stretched before the sun'...

Oh, and a song I really like by sixtoo is 'boxcutter emporium'.

This is not very like a proper work talk is it... oh well... will tell you all about 'Lleihau Ôl-troed Ecolegol Cymru' next time I nag...

No comments: